Please note that travel will be particularly difficult in Montreal this Friday, September 27, due to the climate march where several tens of thousands of people are expected.
In this particular context, it is important to consult Mobility Montréal and Québec 511 websites for information on disruptions on routes.
If you want to go to the airport or downtown Montréal:
- The 747 bus will be free all day long and the schedule is modified for service to and from the airport between 10:30 am and 8 pm, the bus will only stop at Lionel-Groulx station.
- Taxi and Uber services are available, but your route may change due to road closures.
Highlights - Friday, September 27, from noon to the end of the day
- Many complete closures on the local network in Montreal.
- Complete closures of the Robert-Bourassa Boulevard and Bonaventure Expressway axis in both directions, as well as its access from Highway 720.
- Two open lanes on the Victoria Bridge towards the South Shore; no open lanes towards Montreal.
- Very strong increase in anticipated ridership on the orange, green and yellow lines of the Montréal metro.
- Nearly 50 STM, RTL and bus lines affected or cancelled.
- Downtown and Mansfield terminuses will not be served since no buses will be able to use the Bonaventure Expressway (redirection to Longueuil and Angrignon metro stations).
- The BIXI bike-sharing service will be free of charge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.