YMX, INTERNATIONAL AEROCITY OF MIRABEL
All-cargo. Aeronautics. Light manufacturing.
Greater Montreal is one of the world’s three aerospace capitals, along with Seattle and Toulouse. It is among the rare places in the world where all the main components of an aircraft are manufactured within a 20-mile (30-kilometer) radius. Nearly two-thirds of Canadian production is centered here. More than 240 companies are located at ADM’s two airports (YUL and YMX), generating a grand total of near 60,000 direct and indirect jobs.
In a few points, YMX is:
- 48 M ft2 (4.5 M sq. m) of land for industrial and aeronautical development
- Easy access to all services and a quality labor force
- An industrial zone with almost 5,000 direct jobs
- An aerospace training center
- An international airport with 24/7 all-cargo service and general aviation operations
- A short distance from downtown Montreal (55 km)
- 5 regular all-cargo carriers
- 06-24 runway: 11,975 ft x 200 ft (3,650 m x 60 m)
Evolving at the heart of an innovative ecosystem that brings together the major players of the industry in Mirabel and Greater Montreal, YMX is the partner of choice for all companies around the world that wish to establish their business headquarters and their centres of research and innovation on its territory.
To inquire about real estate opportunities, please visit this link.