Persons with disabilities who encounter problems with the Parking page can click here.
All rates include taxes. Lost tickets will be charged the maximum rate.
* The 7-day rate is based on the use of 7 consecutives periods of 24 hours and is calculated starting from your entry time in the parking lot.
** The MULTI-LEVEL parking lot is a three-story parking deck close to the terminal (which one level is uncovered). Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a "covered" parking space.
- Steps to follow (no reservation)
- Take a ticket at the entry gate and keep it in a safe place until you are ready to leave. Do not insert a card of any kind at the entry gate.
When you leave, you may pay using one of the automated pay stations located in the terminal and in the towers of the Multi-Level parking lot, or at the exit gate.
If you choose the automated pay station option, you may pay with Interac, a credit card or cash. Insert your ticket first, followed by your CAA-Quebec, or Aeroplan card (if applicable), and then complete the transaction. To leave the parking lot, insert your ticket at the exit gate.
If you choose the exit gate payment option, you can pay with Interac or a credit card only. Insert your ticket first, followed by your CAA-Quebec, or Aeroplan card (if applicable), and then complete the transaction.
- Steps to follow (reservation)
- Drive to the parking lot you have pre-booked. Signage is clearly visible at the airport. Please bring the map that is available on our website or simply click on the link to the maps available on the bottom part of your confirmation email. When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must scan the QR code from a printed copy of your parking confirmation email or with a smartphone displaying the QR code on screen. The system will recognize your reservation and will confirm access. You will do the same to exit the Parking.
DO NOT take a ticket or insert your credit card as additional fees will be charged. Please press the “Assistance” button on the gate and an attendant will be glad to help you.
- Take measures against theft
- Lock your doors. Do not to leave any valuables inside your vehicle.